Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Pink Kayak!!!!


Yes, it's is true, I am now the proud owner of a pink, Old Town Vapor 10XT kayak. I LOVE it!! I am so beyond excited about it. It combines my passion for kayaking and my love of the color pink. Plus, it's different than most every other kayak I've seen!!! It was such a cool experience. For those of you that don't know the story, I couldn't find any outfitter locally to do a special order so I called "Old Town" and they arranged it so I could buy it through them. They were so helpful in the whole process. It is now sitting in the middle of my living room, which looks kinda funny but ok with me. I'm not the type of person that's been into formal decor so having a 10' kayak in the middle of my 10'x10' living room is quite "ok" with me! My cat, Kyra, has also become very attached to it. It's so cute. Today I went to the Ohio Dept of Natural Resources Watercraft Office at EastFork and got my registration for it. They were so helpful there, too. I've never registered a boat so they explained a lot of it to me. (They also told me that my inflatable kayak needed to be registered...glad to find that out before Nikki and I go out on EastFork Lake!!!). Who would have ever thought that I would not only own my own kayak but own a really cool pink one!!! YAY for the really neat things that God let's you have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment