Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Expectations and observations...

Ok...so I was just reading my co-worker's blogs and I was impressed about how deep and meaningful their blogs were...I decided my blog needed a disclaimer...my blog will probably never be that deep or spiritual...I'm pretty sure I used up those brain cells...sometime during my 2nd Master's :-). If you want a little bit of a laugh or be amused at my life, then you'll be ok reading my blog...any other expectations and I'm guessing you are going to be disappointed.

I read another friends blog and she talked about how all blogs should have meaning and purpose. Once again, if you arrive at my blog with that expectation, you are going to be sorely disappointed. My blog has no big picture thing it wants to communicate. When the leadership first suggested the staff do blogs, they said it was so people could get to know us better and that's all I've got for you. If for some reason you want to know me better, that I've got. If you want to know something more deep and meaningful...I'm guessing you won't find it here!!

One way or the other, I hope you are having a great week and that you know that life is good and God is GREAT!

1 comment: